The low FODMAP diet can appear intimidating:
- How can you eat healthily when cutting out main food groups and so many fruit and vegetables?
- How can you keep your diet varied and stop it being boring? How can you eat out?
- How can you cook for your family?
- Which probiotics are effective and how should I take them?
- And how can you reintroduce foods for realistic long-term symptom management?
Helen can address all of these questions by creating bespoke diet plans, providing professional literature, and pointing you to the best online resources to support your management of IBS symptoms.
This process has been pretty amazing for me in lots of ways and I’m really glad I did it. I never really used to think there was any joy in food, just fear, but now I see a little bit what people have been talking about all this time. Thank you!
Cat, Brighton UK