The vast majority of knee issues can be eased quickly and simply using the our Progressive Sports and Physiotherapy techniques that are specifically designed to ease pain immediately. Watch the video above or read below as our clients talk about how we’ve helped them.
Why not be one of them? Call us now on 01273 921831 to find out how we can help you get over your knee pain.
One of the concerns people with knee pain in Brighton have before they come to see is will we be able to help. Over the years we have helped all kinds of people suffering from a whole array of knee problems. From the inactive to the elite athlete. All can benefit. To give you an idea of the conditions we can help you with we have prepared a list of knee conditions we can help with. If you don’t see your here give us a call and we’ll let you know if we’ll be able to help you too:
- Runners Knee / Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome
- Cartilage (Meniscus) Damage / Wear and Tear
- Cruciate Ligament Damage
- Medial and Lateral Ligament Damage
- Patello-Femoral Pain Syndrome (pain around or underneath the knee cap)
- Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Pre-Operative Rehabilitation
- Patella Tendonitis (pain at the bottom of the knee cap)
- Fat Pad Impingement
- Posterior Knee Pain (pain at the back of the knee)
- Osgood-Schlatter’s Disease
- Knee Cap (Patella) Dislocation
- Baker’s Cyst
Please don’t suffer in silence and hope these things go away. Or let these conditions stop you from doing the things in life that you love. Get in touch and we’ll help you to get over your knee pain in Brighton quickly and for good.